PCCOA provides seniors with staple food items from our food pantry, on an as needed basis and in emergencies.
- Canned vegetables – green beans, corn, peas, black eyed peas, etc. (large cans if
- Canned beans-Ranch Style, Pork n Beans, Refried, Pinto, etc. (large cans if possible)
- Canned meat – chicken, tuna, spam, Vienna sausages, etc
- Crackers-Saltine, Ritz, Wheat Thins, etc.
- Canned Fruit and/or fruit cups
- Mac N Cheese cups or small boxes of Mac N Cheese
- Instant Oatmeal-individual packs
- Dry cereal-individual serving bowls or boxes
- Canned Ravioli, Spaghetti with meatballs, etc.
- Beanie Weenies,
- Instant Mashed Potatoes-in pouch or small box
- Dinty Moore Beef Stew-or other brand in microwavable bowl
- Hormel Compleats, or comparable
- Cheese Crackers-individual packs
- Granola Bars
- Small Snack Items-Cookies, Chips, Fruit Snack, etc.
Donations allow us to purchase food in bulk.
Note: We are unable to accept perishable or expired items.
We appreciate our local churches and businesses that have food drives and bring food donations for the Food Pantry.
Thank you for your continued support!