PCCOA provides seniors with staple food items from our food pantry, on an as needed basis and in emergencies.
- Dinty Moore Stews
- Hormel Completes or comparable as these serve as a complete meal and are easy to prepare.
- Canned meats – beef, chicken, ham Spam, Vienna sausages, or tuna
- Canned soups (no broths please)
- Canned fruit – peaches, apricots, pears
- Boxes of instant oatmeal in single serve packets
- Cereal – Cheerios, shredded wheat, Rice Krispies, corn flakes – individual cereal servings in cups works great!
- Breakfast bars – packets of Carnation instant breakfast
- Sealed single serve snacks – peanut butter & crackers – pudding cups – fruit cups -granola bars
- Peanut butter (smaller jars are better)
- Jellies & Jams
- Individual servings of packaged nuts; dried fruit, raisins, prunes, apricots, cranberries
Cash donations allow us to purchase food in bulk.
Note: We are unable to accept perishable or expired items.
We appreciate our local churches and businesses that have food drives and bring food donations for the Food Pantry.
Thank you for your continued support!